MARCH 16, 2020
United Way of Santa Barbara County, the Santa Barbara Foundation, and Hutton Parker Foundation are leading a countywide collaborative with members of the Foundation Roundtable to provide assistance to individuals and families as well as organizations actively engaged in assistance efforts for members of the community affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This joint effort allows us to coordinate funds and rapidly meet the needs of our community as they arise through collaborative decision-making.
We are working with local government and nonprofit organizations to monitor the situation and stay informed with the most current health and safety information. For current local information about COVID-19, visit www.publichealthsbc.org.
Over the coming weeks and months, many of our most vulnerable neighbors will need the support and help of caring community members like you. To donate to the COVID-19 Joint Response Effort:
- Click here or the donate button above.
- To donate by phone, call 805-965-8591.
- To donate by mail, send check to United Way, 320 E Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101; memo line: COVID-19 Response
Steve Ortiz, President & CEO, United Way of Santa Barbara County
Click here for recent news & press.
MEMBERS OF THE JOINT RESPONSE EFFORT
- The Ann Jackson Family Foundation
- Audacious Foundation
- Fund for Santa Barbara
- The Henry E. & Lola Monroe Foundation
- Hutton Parker Foundation
- James S. Bower Foundation
- Jane and Paul Orfalea
- Mosher Foundation
- The Natalie Orfalea Foundation
- The Muzzy Family
- Santa Barbara Foundation
- Santa Ynez Foundation
- The Towbes Foundation
- United Way of Santa Barbara County
- Wood-Claeyssens Foundation