Reading Plus is a highly-individualized, online, accelerated reading improvement system that uses innovative technology to provide silent reading lessons for post-phonological students in third grade or higher.
Research by the Power of Partnership Initiative and educators confirms Reading Plus has an outstanding national track record from dozens of school districts, community colleges and California prison system. Our average local results show that participating students improve 2+ reading grade levels in just 30 sessions of 45 minutes each!
“I just looked at our results. I am amazed at this program!!!! I am so excited...it could change my school forever!! — Santa Barbara School District, Principal.
Reading Plus Highlights:
- Online lessons available 24/7 from any location
- Built-in assessment with reports available daily
- Cumulatively improves Comprehension, Speed, and Vocabulary Integration
- Identifies and Corrects eye movement problems
- Used in UWSBC's national award-winning Fun in the Sun program