United Way of Santa Barbara County offers local employees a meaningful, convenient, and efficient way to give back to your local community through our workplace campaigns. We invite you to join the thousands of local donors who are improving the lives of more than 25,000 local residents!
Consider joining us to receive the following benefits:
- Community Involvement: We offer your employees the opportunity to invest in their community through their pledges and volunteer projects.
- Convenience: We make pledging quick and easy through payroll deduction, credit/debit card donations, online pledging, and stock pledges.
- Customized Campaigns: Our trained and supportive staff will assist you every step of the way to ensure your satisfaction.
- Increased Investment: We bring together the strengths and resources of businesses, government, education, nonprofits, and community volunteers to stretch the measurable impact of your dollar to improve local lives.
- Communication: E-news and special events keep you informed of the success achieved by your investment.
- Local Impact: 100% of your contribution stays in Santa Barbara County to improve the lives of local children, families, and seniors.
- Staff Development: Unite under a common philanthropic cause and use your United Way campaign as a team-building activity.
Need help? Click here for the campaign toolkit.
For more information, please contact Seth Vaughan, Manager, Workplace & Corporate Development, 805.965.8591 or email@example.com.