What is the Leadership Circle?
The Leadership Circle recognizes individuals who exceed the average giving level in our community and make a substantial annual contribution of $1,000 or more.
Community Impact is United Way’s business. By making a leadership gift, you join hundreds of other concerned people who trust in United Way to make that impact and produce smart solutions to meet the needs of the community. A leadership gift is your investment in what matters – bottom-line results.
Benefits of the Leadership Circle
- Demonstrates your leadership and commitment to your community.
- Gives you the opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact.
- Inspires others to follow.
- Your gift is multiplied when combined with others.
- Recognition in the Members’ Honor Roll.
- Invitation to the Annual Thank You Reception each spring.
Leadership Circle Giving Levels
|Pewter Circle||$1,000 - $1,199|
|Bronze Circle||$1,200 - $2,999|
|Silver Circle||$3,000 - $5,999|
|Gold Circle||$6,000 - $9,999|
|Alexis de Tocqueville Society||$10,000 and above|
For more information on becoming a member of United Way’s Leadership Circle, contact Steve Ortiz, Director of Development & Marketing, at 805-965-8591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.