The Executive Club is a recognition program that acknowledges the extraordinary support of a special group of business and community leaders who have demonstrated a distinguished level of giving and volunteerism to United Way of Santa Barbara County.
At the foundation of every good and significant human effort, we find a leadership group that gives the organization strength, character, purpose, and longevity.
2019 Executive Club Luncheon
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Four Seasons Resort, The Biltmore, El Mar Room (1260 Channel Dr, Santa Barbara, CA 93108)
- Executive Club Members and special guests are invited to join us for a complimentary lunch, networking with local business leaders and other Executive Club members, and special presentation from United Ways of California.
- CLICK HERE TO RSVP
- Please contact Seth Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-882-0512 if you have any questions.
To be eligible to join United Way's Executive Club, donors must:
- Serve as a Top Decision Maker at a company or as an Executive or Director level employee who is involved in a United Way campaign
- Make an annual investment of $1,200 or more* to United Way of Santa Barbara County or one of its community initiatives
- Provide an annual corporate gift, event sponsorship, gift-in-kind, or support a United Way employee giving campaign
- Support volunteer involvement with United Way of Santa Barbara County
*The investment may be paid by the individual or the company on behalf of the individual or through other donation methods.
Giving levels are as follows:
Alexis de Tocqueville: $10,000+
Gold Circle: $6,000-$9,999
Silver Circle: $3,000-$5,999
Bronze Circle: $1,200-$2,999