The Executive Club is a public recognition program that acknowledges the extraordinary support of a special group of business and community leaders who have demonstrated a distinguished level of giving and philanthropy to United Way of Santa Barbara County.
At the foundation of every good and significant human effort, we find a leadership group that gives the organization strength, character, purpose, and longevity.
Executive Club Luncheon
- Thank you to everyone who attend our 2019 Luncheon.
- Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we had to cancel our 2020 event, but we look forward to seeing you again in 2021!
- Our 2019 guest speaker was Henry Gascon, Director, Program and Policy Development, United Ways of California, and you can view a copy of his presentation HERE.
Please contact Seth Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-882-0512 if you have any questions.
Executive Club Membership
To be eligible to officially join United Way's Executive Club, donors must:
- Serve as a Top Decision Maker at a company or as an Executive or Director level employee who's company is involved in a United Way campaign
- Make an annual investment of $1,200 or more* to United Way of Santa Barbara County or one of its community initiatives
- Provide an annual corporate gift, event sponsorship, gift-in-kind, or support a United Way employee giving campaign
- Support volunteer involvement with United Way
*The investment may be paid by the individual or the company on behalf of the individual or through other donation methods.
Giving levels are as follows:
Alexis de Tocqueville: $10,000+
Gold Circle: $6,000-$9,999
Silver Circle: $3,000-$5,999
Bronze Circle: $1,200-$2,999