The Executive Club is a public recognition program that acknowledges the extraordinary support of a special group of business and community leaders who have demonstrated a distinguished level of giving and philanthropy to United Way of Santa Barbara County.
At the foundation of every good and significant human effort, we find a leadership group that gives the organization strength, character, purpose, and longevity.
Executive Club Luncheon
Join us for a complimentary lunch and an in-depth look at the current economic climate of Santa Barbara County. This will include a realistic snapshot of what families are contending with in our community to stay afloat.
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30pm
- Location: Palm Park Beach House | 236 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- RSVP by June 20, 2022: Click here
- Featured Speakers: Henry Gascon with United Ways of California and Dr. Peter Rupert with UC Santa Barbara Economic Forecast Project.
Mr. Gascon conducts policy research and analysis, leads communication strategies, and assists with organizational operations. He is a co-author of Struggling to Get By: The Real Cost Measure in California, which introduces a new poverty measure that conveys the true cost of living in California's communities and promotes the Human Development Index.
Dr. Peter Rupert is Director of the UCSB Economic Forecast Project. He is a Professor of Economics and is also the Associate Director of the Laboratory of Aggregate Economics and Finance at UCSB with Nobel laureate Finn Kydland. His areas of specialization include macroeconomics, monetary economics, and labor and family economics.
Executive Club Membership
To be eligible to officially join United Way's Executive Club, donors must:
- Serve as a Top Decision Maker at a company or as an Executive or Director level employee who's company is involved in a United Way campaign
- Make an annual investment of $1,200 or more* to United Way of Santa Barbara County or one of its community initiatives
- Provide an annual corporate gift, event sponsorship, gift-in-kind, or support a United Way employee giving campaign
- Support volunteer involvement with United Way
*The investment may be paid by the individual or the company on behalf of the individual or through other donation methods.
Giving levels are as follows:
Alexis de Tocqueville: $10,000+
Gold Circle: $6,000-$9,999
Silver Circle: $3,000-$5,999
Bronze Circle: $1,200-$2,999
Please contact Victoria Dominguez at email@example.com or 805-965-8594 if you have any questions.