Young Leaders Society (YLS) is a United Way affinity group that promotes philanthropy and volunteerism among young professionals in Santa Barbara County. YLS hosts professional development, networking, and volunteer events, as well as fundraisers that support United Way. United Way donors under age 45 who give $25 per month automatically qualify as YLS members.
Want to get involved?
- Become a member! - Donate $25 per month (or $300 per year) to United Way! Click here to donate and check the "Young Leaders Society" affinity group box!
- Be a friend! - To be a friend of YLS, all you have to do is come to any of our events and give us your name/email. We'll add you to our email list so you'll receive periodic updates about our events and activities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list!
What are the benefits of being a part of YLS?
- Professional development (Leadership Series and access to other events)
- Volunteer opportunities (Day of Caring, Fun in the Sun, United We Read, etc.)
- Networking events and fun group activities (United We Bowl, monthly mixers, group parties, etc.)