Young Leaders Society (YLS) is a United Way affinity group that promotes philanthropy and volunteerism among young professionals in Santa Barbara County. YLS hosts professional development, networking, and volunteer events, as well as fundraisers that support United Way. United Way donors under age 45 who give $25+ per month automatically qualify as YLS members.
Want to get involved?
- Become a member! - To be a member, you must be under age 45 and donate $25 per month (or $300 per year) to United Way! DONATE ONLINE right now and check the "Young Leaders Society" affinity group box.
- Become a friend! - To be a friend of YLS, all you have to do is come to any of our events and give us your name/email. We'll add you to our email list so you'll receive updates about our events and activities. Email email@example.com to get on the list
Upcoming YLS Events: 2021-2022 Calendar CLICK HERE
Please note that due to COVID-19 some events may be postponed
What are the benefits of being a part of YLS?
- Professional development (Leadership Series and access to other events)
- Volunteer opportunities (Day of Caring, Fun in the Sun, United We Read, etc.)
- Networking events and fun group activities (United We Bowl, monthly mixers, group parties, etc.)