Donate Your Car, Motorcycle, Boat, or RV

If you would like to donate your car, boat, motorcycle or RV to United Way of Santa Barbara County, please visit the CARS website or call 855-500-RIDE (7433).


Please remember to designate United Way of Santa Barbara County as the charity you'd like to receive any net proceeds.

Click here to see a brochure with complete information on how CARS and IAA have teamed up to turn car donations into cash.

If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Blair at 805-965-8591 or email